Top Technologically Advanced Countries
There is no exact formula that calculates which country is most advanced, but here is the list of countries which comes to mind when you talk about Innovation, Technology, research, agriculture etc.
Japan – Technologically Advanced Countries.
Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries of the world . It has produced many famous companies like fujitsu, sony, toshiba, toyota , honda etc. Japan is known for its technology and robots . Japan uses $130 billion in research and development only . Places like Akhabara(a district in Japan) provides every electronic gadget you can think of in Japan. Moreover , In transport system Japan is among the most advanced nations . they have a complete network of Bullet trains all over Japan and researching on new fast ways of travelling. Tokyo the capital of Japan is also one of the most technologically advanced cities of the world.
In the fields of scientific research, technology, machinery and medical research,Japan is one of the leading nations with the world’s third largest budget for research and development at over 677,000 researchers.
United States of America- Technologically Advanced Countries.
United States of America is leader in technology since 19th century . Many important researches took place in USA like Atom Bomb, Internet, Software, Hardwares. Its the birthplace of companies like Google, Facebook, IBM, Apple, Intel, Microsoft etc. Many important discoveries happened in USA that has changed the world like Electric Bulb, Telegraph, Telephone, Petroleum, Electricity.USA has most advanced military in the world and known for its innovations and technology.
United States keeps on developing Operating Systems for computers, microprocessors and fast chips.Also United States has been listed as the third most developed country in the world by United Nations
South Korea- Technologically Advanced Countries.
South Korea is a one of the most technologically advanced countries. Companies like Samsung says alot about the technology in South Korea. The average internet speed in South Korea is three times of United States of America
Israel which is known for its weaponry like unmanned aircraft is also a leader in technology. Israel is among top 5 nations in Space Science. Israel is among few countries which has modern electric car infrastructure which include network of recharging stations in whole country.35% of exports if Israel are Tech related .
With the fastest internet speed in the world Singapore is one of the most technologically advanced countries of the world . According to a study every person in Singapore own a smartphone . In Singapore the home internet speed is up to 1 GBps . Singapore is among some of the countries having most advanced architecture .
Lets see which countries have the world’s fastest computers i.e. supercomputers :
K computer (Japan) :- Performs up to 11 petafloops
Mira(United States) :- Peaks at Performance of 8 petaflops.
Fermi(Italy) :- Performance of 2 Petaflops
Nebulae(China) :- Performance of 1.2petaflops
Some Interesting facts about Advanced Countries
- 70% of Japan is covered with mountains out of which at least 200 of them are volcanic.
- Apart from Sumo wrestling, Japan is home to a variety of martial arts. Karate, Judo, Ninjutsu, Jujutsu, Kendo and Aikido are some of them.
- Japan has more than 50,000 people who are over 100 years old.
- Japanese Trains are among the world’s most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds.
- Japan’s unemployment rate is less than 4%.
United States of America
- Alaska is the state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work.
- The highest point in the state of Florida is only 345 feet (115 yards) above sea level.
- One out of every seven Americans has at least 10 credit cards.
- The only place in the United States where coffee is grown commercially is in Hawaii.
- South Korea is the only nation that is completely broadband connected, at 100Mb.
- The country has 63 daily Newspaper editions in print.
- Snuppy, the world’s first cloned dog, was created in South Korea at the Seoul National University.
- Israel spends more money for security than any other country in the world.
- Israel is the only country in the world who entered the 21st century with more trees in its territory than it had in the 20th century.
- With 3,500 high-technology companies and startups in its territory, Israel has the highest concentration of high-technology companies in the world, next only to Silicon Valley.
- Singapore is the biggest exporter of ornamental fish.
- Apart from Monaco, Singapore is the most densely populated country in the world, with 6,430 people per square kilometer.
- Singapore is home to the world’s largest bat, the Flying Fox (on Pulau Ubin).
- Singapore has the most millionaires per capita (15.5%) of any country in the world.