The HuntTrack combines the ease of with hunt-specific features only Bushnell could deliver. Chief among them is the ability to accurately predict periods of peak game movement based on a variety of factors. With just a glance you can plan your hunt, with times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset, as well as barometric pressure available as a independent data point. And with five standard and 20 additional storable locations, it easily gets you back to your tree stand or blind locations, a downed animal, your vehicle and camp with a single directional arrow and distance of travel. At the end of the day its breadcrumbs feature logs exactly where you've been. A confident hunter is a better hunter.
Features & Highlights
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Logs up to 48 hours of trip data; stores and locates up to 25 locations
- Includes time, temperature, distances, elevation, latitude and longitude coordinates
- Displays sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset, as well as barometric pressure
- Accurately predicts periods of peak animal activity based on a variety of data
- Weather resistant construction; 1-year warranty
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bushnell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.