C-Force cf001 USB-C 3.1 HDMI Multi-Port Input Output for Nintendo Switch MacBook Pro 6-in-1 Type-C Adapter Charging Connecting Hub Space Gray
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 25% on the C-Force cf001 USB-C 3.1 HDMI Multi-Port Input Output for Nintendo Switch MacBook Pro 6-in-1 Type-C Adapter Charging Connecting Hub Space Gray by C-Force at Life N Gadget. MPN: CF001-US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Basic info This product is a USB-C(Type-C) multifunctional converter that supports charging, data transfer and HDMI to TV display, and can also
This product is a USB-C(Type-C) multifunctional converter that supports charging, data transfer and HDMI to TV display, and can also connect standard USB devices and USB-C charging cable.
Tips: We have an updated version of this version.Enter B07BTMW12J in the search box. You will view our improved version.
1. Material: Aluminum and Polycarbonate.
2. Size: 58 × 58 × 12.2mm.
4. Input (USB-C charging port): 1 port 5-20V/3A Max (beside the HDMI port).
5. HDMI port: 1 port.
6. Output (USB-A data port): Total 2 ports 5V/1.5A with data transferring and charging function.
7. Output (USB-C port): Total 3 ports. The one with cable function (charging+data transferring+video transferring). The other with data transferring and charging function.
8. Use of The Environment: -10°C ~ +40°C
While use it to replace Nintendo Switch dock， please charge the CFORCE and please following the below steps:
Step 1: Check your adapter support output 15V 2.6A, because the Switch is designed to use 15V,2.6A current while you are not using the original Switch adapter.
Step 2: charge the Cforce and connect the HDMI cable.
Step 3: Make sure Nintendo Switch is on displaying while you plug in the Cforce to it.
Step 4: Please wait for a few seconds for image displaying on TV.
NOTED THAT 1.CFORCE DOESN'T SUPPORT DEX MODE OF S8.
2.Nintendo Switch have updated their system, therefore, Cforce will only work when it is plugged with Screen on. If you close the display by the power button, and open it again. it won't work unless you replug it again when screen is on.
Features & Highlights
- For Nintendo Switch: C-Force replaces your Nintendo Switch Dock with far more portability and ease of use. Not to mention no more issues with overheating. (Transfering Nintendo Switch game Max resolution: 1920x1080 pixels)
- For Macbook: It gives you many needed ports to the Type-C version MacBook/MacBook Pro. The HDMI can be a life saver for video presentations and with the USB-C hub you can connect far more devices. (MacBook/MacBook Pro Max resolution: 4096x2160 pixels)
- Feature 1: It is slim and small, one of the perfect gadgets to travel with,giving you more compatability, no need to pack several adapters, free your bag and saving your time to find the right adapter.Please Note That C-force doesn't support Dex mode of S8
- Feature 2: A fresh new combination of ports. 3 USB-C 3.1port + 2 USB-A 3.1port + 1 USB-C PD Power charge port + 1 HDMI port. Automatically regonize the needed voltage and currency from the end devices.
- Nintendo Switch have updated their system, therefore, Cforce will only work when it is plugged with Screen on. If you close the display by the power button, and open it again. it won't work unless you replug it again when screen is on.
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.48 x 2.28 x 2.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|