Deeper - Smart Fish finder Deeper is a first of it's kind wireless fish finder that works in conjunction with your Android or iOS device. Information from the floating Deeper is transmitted with wireless Bluetooth technology negating the need for a cabled connection. Because of compact design, it is suitable for use on a variety of vessels, platforms or fishing grounds.
Features & Highlights
- Bluetooth connected wireless, castable, portable smart fishfinder; compatible with iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets).
- Perfect tool for all styles of fishing: shore-fishing, ice-fishing, bank-fishing, boat-fishing, kayak-fishing, river-fishing, float tube fishing.
- Mark anything up to 3in sized bodies in a water up to depth of 130ft, with adjustable sensitivity; Connection range up to 130ft in clear conditions.
- Working temperature range between -4°F to 104°F; operating on Fresh and Salt water; working on dual frequency sonar beam (290 kHz (15°) / 90 kHz (55°)).
- Simultaneous detailed sonar readings of bottom contour AND fish tagging, together with water depth, temperature, underwater vegetation, structure.
- Works in conjunction with smart phones and tablets (Both compatible - Apple iOS and Androids)
- Smart, portable, wireless Connected via Bluetooth; Rechargeable battery
- Fish places other Fishfinders can't reach: shore, bridges, embankments, dock, in rivers, kayak, float tube, radio controlled bait boats, ice fishing
- Dual beam:290kHz(15Degree),90kHz(55Degree). Depth up to 130ft. battery up to 6 hours
- Free application includes fish activity calendar, weather, diary, maps, sharing functions
- Packaging may vary but the product is the same.
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.35 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Deeper, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.