FiiO μBTR uBTR HiFi Bluetooth Receiver with aptX/AAC/SBC support, NFC Pairing, Siri Activation and Type USB C port
Free Shipping Included! FiiO μBTR uBTR HiFi Bluetooth Receiver with aptX/AAC/SBC support, NFC Pairing, Siri Activation and Type USB C port by Fiio at Life N Gadget. MPN: FiiO-BTR1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Color:WhiteHigh quality wireless sounduBTR unitlizes the Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.1 chips,which supports the aptX,AAC and SBC audio codecs to
High quality wireless sound
uBTR unitlizes the Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.1 chips,which supports the aptX,AAC and SBC audio codecs to ensure your get the best out of your music.
Built-in High-perfermance amplifier
Inside the heart of the uBTR lies the Texas Instruments TPA6132A2 allows the uBTR to provide a higher-quality wireless experience better than even that of a wired connection.
Three-button multi-function in-line control center
Seamlessly take phone calls and control media playback with integrated microphone and remote
Simple blue and red indicators
Charging:Red light flashes till charging completes
Working:Blue light flashes
Pairing:Red light and blue light flashes alternately
Low battery:Red light flashes
Charge for 1 hour,listen for 9 hours.
One touch to pair with NFC
With the uBTR's NFC functionality,simply pair over Bluetooth with just one touch between the devices,Saving you the hassle of having to go through the formal pairing process.
A tiny piece of craftsmanship for you to carry
Weighing only 12.5g and measuring only 5.5cm long(about the size of your pinky finger).
May your assistant be of service?
Recognizing that AI is the future,the uBTR allow easy access to voice assistants including Siri with just a souble-click of the main button.
Features & Highlights
- 【Charge for 1 hour, listen for 9 hours +USB Type-C symmetrical connector】Listen with the μBTR continuously for a long 9 hours with its 120mAh battery
- 【High quality wireless audio made possible with the Qualcomm CSR8645】The μBTR brings the premium Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth chip to the affordable device segment for the first time ever!
- 【Built-in high-performance amplifier TI TPA6132A2】 Inside the heart of the μBTR lies the Texas Instruments TPA6132A2, a high-performance headphone amplifier. This allows the μBTR to bring out the best of your headphones and provide a higher-quality wireless experience better than even that of a wired connection!
- 【Handling two at a time】For more convenience, the μBTR can be paired up to two Bluetooth devices so that you can waste less time switching back-and-forth between your favorite gadgets.
- 【More features that you may like】Independent local volume control+Built-in microphone for voice calls+NFC (near-field communication) functionality+Easy access to voice assistants including Siri+Simple dual color indicator light
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.17 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|