HD Game Capture, HD ezcap Video Capture, 1080P HDMI/YPbPr Recorder into USB disk For XBOX One/360 PS3 WII
Free Shipping Included! HD Game Capture, HD ezcap Video Capture, 1080P HDMI/YPbPr Recorder into USB disk For XBOX One/360 PS3 WII by 3GOS at Life N Gadget. MPN: HD280PN15. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Please note: The MIC input is not available when you use HDMI input, it only support YPbPr input. Please format the USB flash drive as FAT32
Please format the USB flash drive as FAT32 first.
Doesn't it seem like your most amazing moves and moments in your favorite games happen when your friends aren't there to see it? Wouldn't it be great if you could record the action at those awesome moments without having to take time out to fuss with connecting your computer to your television? Imagine having proof of how you owned that boss or dominated the level that you could share via social media or post on YouTube.
Now, you can! With the HopCentury HD Game Video Capture Box, capturing the action on the screen during your favorite games is as easy as clicking a single button. This easy-to-use video game recorder will allow you to record moments to watch again and again, show your friends and share with the entire world. Start your own channel on social media or chronicle your journey through your favorite games. The ways that you can use the videos you'll create with this recorder are endless!
The Video Capture Box features HDMI, YPbPr & AV inputs, making it fully compatible with virtually all of the most popular video game systems. You can use the box with Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PS4 to name a few. No computer is required to utilize the recorder. Just connect to the box, insert a USB flash drive to set up. Click the red button when you want to record and press it again to stop. It's that easy!
With the HopCentury HD Game Video Capture Box, captured video quality is second to none. The box captures footage in full 1080p high-definition, so every single detail on the screen can be easily seen. The H.264 recording format keeps the file sizes as small as possible, so you can transfer them from your flash drive to your computer with ease.
Don't let another awesome moment in-game pass you by! Capture all of the action and fun with the video game recorder on Amazon!
Features & Highlights
- Share The Action with Friends or with The World --- Record your game videos to post to social media & YouTube or to share with friends, on-board H.264 hardware encoder keeps file sizes small for easy transferring, editing and uploading later, a video editing software CD is enclosed with the game video capture. Please Note: 1. It is a video signal recorder, not a media player box, can NOT export streaming media; 2. HDCP signal can NOT be recorded
- ADD COMMENTARY TO CUSTOMIZE -- You can connect a general 3.5mm microphone to the MIC input with the YPbPr IN; It is NOT available when you're connected via HDMI IN
- 1080P HD Quality Recording in A Click --- No PC requirement! Just connect a USB flash drive (FAT32, 32GB Max.) to the video game capture and click record button! You can begin to record the action on the screen anytime, and press it again to stop. Universal design is compatible with most HDMI & YPbPr outputs, so with one recorder you can capture footage from Wii U, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 game consoles, laptop, DVD Media player and more (does NOT support HDMI OUT on PS3 directly)
- What you get: 1 x HD game video capture, 1 x YPbPr cable adapter, 1 x USB AC charger, 1 x USB charge cable, 1 x Software CD, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days a week friendly customer service. The video instruction: https://youtu.be/7scZsbswMHc ; Recording your laptop actions: https://youtu.be/iQEXhw_MI5o
- NOTE: 1. Please format your USB flash drive as FAT32 first. 2. The MIC input is available ONLY when using YPbPr input. 3. Please make sure the output video signal from the game console is Progressive Mode (720P), not Interlace Mode (720i). 4. If using it with a laptop, please make sure the default Audio Playback Device on the laptop is "XXX28X", otherwise there is no sound with the recorded file..Please contact us for more technical support or read the FAQ: http://goo.gl/0J9szC
|Manufacturer:||3C-Gadgets Online Shopping|
|Publisher:||3C-Gadgets Online Shopping|
|Studio:||3C-Gadgets Online Shopping|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|