OLIMEX DEV BOARD BOARD DEV PINGUINO PIC32 OT
OLIMEX DEV BOARD BOARD DEV PINGUINO PIC32 OT by Olimex at Life N Gadget. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Industrial grade Pinguino Maple Arduino like development
Features & Highlights
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller 256KB Flash 32KB RAM.DC/DC power supply allow power supply voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, also enable application which are in industrial power supply 24VDC..Carefully selected all components to work reliable in INDUSTIRAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps, which enables handheld and battery powered applications.Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger, so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!.
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected.Allows RTC - Real Time Clock..NOISE IMMUNE design..Optionally if someone needs higher precision and temperature stability in Analog reading we have provision on the board for Aref preciese source.The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access even if the boards have shields on them.
- All components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference with them.Mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell 's, so you do not have to buy other cables.Original Arduino design had flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1" this make perfo board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have one with the same spacing but we added next to it a connector on 0.1" which customers can use with perforated boards.
- All signals on the connectors are printed on top and on bottom of the board, so when you check with probe you know exactly which port you are measuring.4 mount holes make board attachment easier.miniICSP connector 0.05"step if you do not want to use Pinguino IDE and want to program this board with PIC-KIT3 you should use also PIC-ICSP convertor board, same applies for Microchip programmers.