OREI Digital to Analog Audio Converter - Optical SPDIF/Coaxial to RCA L/R with 3.5mm Jack Support Headphone/Speaker Output DA21
OREI Digital to Analog Audio Converter - Optical SPDIF/Coaxial to RCA L/R with 3.5mm Jack Support Headphone/Speaker Output DA21 by Orei at Life N Gadget. MPN: DA21. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Orei DA21 Digital to Analog Audio Converter allows to converts to slink/SPDIF or Coaxial digital audio signal to analog L/R audio; it can support
Features & Highlights
- Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack. Will not convert Dolby Digital Signal. Make sure to change to TV Output To PCM
- Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
- This Device will not convert Dolby Sound. It is only a converter not a Decoder. So make sure your device does not require Dolby conversion.
- TROUBLE SHOOT - If your getting a Clicking Sound - Most likely your TV output is not set to PCM. Please change it PCM. Or if your getting Screeching or No Sound - Most likely you are trying to decode Dolby Sound to Analog. You will need a DA34 or DA34X
- INCLUDES DA21 Converter, Power supply, User Manual
- KINDLY NOTE : The DA21 will only support PCM audio output mode.It doesn't support Dolby, DTS, 5.1ch or 7.1 ch audio signals.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|