Sennheiser's HD 449 stands out from the crowd with its striking design and high-quality audio reproduction. Delivering detailed sound and clarity, both indoor and outdoor with its advanced acoustic system, these headphones are guaranteed to please. Its design ensures a comfortable fit around your ears and isolate against ambient noise. Completing the package are gold-plated plugs, extension cable and adaptor for excellent connectivity anywhere.
Features & Highlights
- Advanced acoustic system with powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for a lifelike stereo sound experience
- The closed circumaural headphone design isolates against ambient noise, and an additional ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit
- Gold-plated plugs and 6.3mm stereo adaptor for excellent connectivity with home hi-fi equipment
- Carrying pouch and extension cable for protection and added length
- Optimised for portable audio including MP3, CD players, iPad, iPod and iPhone
|Part Number:||HD 449|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.6 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 3.46 x 3.46 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sennheiser, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: G-MACUSB, ean: 0885820693546,
Introduce one of the latest technologies for your MacBook 2016/2017. This 7-in-1 Hub bring comfort to a whole new level. Have you ever feel frustrated due to the lack of external port on your MacBook? Well, this is your solution. Göksu's USB Adapter...
mpn: 7074, ean: 0741459784140,
* 28AWG stranded CCA wire * Silver color flat jacket...
mpn: LS2208-SR20007R, ean: 5711045275258,
Black color Provides fast, reliable scanning, making it ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings Bi-directional scanner type Fast performance at 100 scans per second Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes Advanced Data Fo...