1.It supports plug and play.
2.It supports full HD wireless audio and video transmission,and supports HDMI 1.4 HD output.
3.It is easy to use,the strongest and most stable similar products.
4.Support the Miracast:IOS 8 or above
1.Main Chip: AM8254, MIPS, 700M
2. OS: Linux 3.1
5.Szie: about 120 * 38 * 9 mm / 4.72 * 1.50 * 0.35 inch
6. SDRAM: DDR3 128 M (inside CPU), FLASH 64M
7. Data Transmission Rate: IOS
8. Network: by iphone
9. Power Supply: DC 5V/500mA
10. AV Out-Put: 1xHDMI, HDMI1.4
11. Lightning: 1 X Micro Lightning (For Power Supply), 1 X Micro Lightning ( for link IPhone or Ipad )
12. Video Resolution: Full HD1920×1080, 1280×720, 720×480
13. Video Decoder: Support H.265, H.264, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS,H.263, MPEG4.
14. Audio Container: Support MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, REAL audio, ALAC
15. Image Format: Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
16. Compatible with:
1.iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus;
2.iPad with Retina Display,iPad mini,mini 2,mini 3,mini 4,Air,Air 2,iPad Pro(9.7-Inch) and iPad Pro(12.9-Inch);
3.iPod Touch 5th Gen(32gb and 64GB), iPod Touch 5th Gen 16gb, iPod touch 6th Generation
It's not compatible with HDCP. The cable cannot play some encrypted videos from Netflix, and iTunes Store. But can play YouTube.
How to connect it to work:
1.Connect hdmi cable to the adapter and TV(It's better to use V2.0 good quality hdmi cable )
2.The adapter requires power source to work, so it has to connect lightning charger to the adapter.
3.Connect the adapter to the iPhone at last. Then click "trust" on the iPhone screen when connecting.