The USB eyepiece is a special design USB digital eyepiece for telescope, which is used to view and capture live video with your computer. When this digital gadget is added to your 1.25" eyepiece tube, you can easily view images captured by your telescope objective lens on your computer screen and save them. Just enjoy objectives and share with others, no longer squinting with one eye.
1. High sensitivity 5.00MP color CMOS imaging module;
2. Real active resolution, no interpolation, no jaggies in picture.
3. Future Win Joe imaging program,Easy installation, convenient operation;
4. Universal:. Adapts to any telescope - 31.75mm (1.25"), and 24.5mm (0.965") eyepiece tubes;
5. 1.25" adapter is threaded for standard eyepiece filters.
6.Compatibility with Win/MAC/Linux.
7.Compact and light-weight L-shaped shell.
Capture Mode:Picture and Video
Digital eyepiece zoom: 120X(screen pixel size: 0.26mm)
Rate of Frame: 10fps@2592*1944
System Compatibility: 32bit and 64bit,XP,Vista, win7,Win8
What's in the box:
1x1.25" metal adapter
1x USB cable,
1x CD of imaging software and manual file
Features & Highlights
- The USB Eyepiece Camera is a special design. With digital gadget you can easily view images captured by your telescope objective lens on your laptop or desktop PC screen and save them. Just enjoy objectives and share with others, no longer squinting with one eye.
- High sensitivity 5.00MP color CMOS imaging module. Real active resolution, no interpolation, no jaggies in picture.
- Comes with 24.5mm(0.965") and 31.75mm (1.25") eyepiece adapter, you can use it with 1.25" telescope and 0.965" telescope.
- Extremely easy for Mac system - no extra software is needed, just use the software "photo booth" which is already on Mac system directly. With the software Win Joy, you can display images on computer screen, shoot and make video recording.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gosky, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: OMEL-EZ-PN-6719515, ean: 4139052268802,
Feature:YN-622N-TX adopts flexible LCD menu control, supporting mixed use of the A/B/C three groups of flashes using i-TTL, manua, or super sync flash mode and equipped with the AF-assist beam emitter. LCD screen display, multi-buttons quick operatio...