Free Shipping Included! Ubertooth One by Great Scott Gadgets at Life N Gadget. SKU: WRL-10573. MPN: WRL-10573. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ubertooth One is an open source 2.4 GHz wireless development platform suitable for Bluetooth experimentation. Based on the powerful LPC175x ARM
One thing that sets the Ubertooth apart from other Bluetooth development platforms is that it's capable of not only sending and receiving 2.4 GHz signals, but can also operate in monitor mode, monitoring Bluetooth traffic in real-time. This operating mode has been present in low-cost WiFi modules for years and has found myriad uses in research, development and security auditing but no such solution existed for the Bluetooth standard until now. Also, because it's a fully open-source platform (software and hardware), the schematics and code are readily available for all of your hacking needs.
Dimensions: 61.75mm x 19mm (2.43" x 0.75")
Features & Highlights
- 2.4 GHz Transmit and Receive. Six Indicator LEDs
- Transmit power and receive sensitivity comparable to a Class 1 Bluetooth device.
- Standard Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin 50-mil JTAG) In-System Programming (ISP) Serial Connector
- Expansion connector intended for inter-Ubertooth communication or other future uses.
- 2.4 GHz Duck Antenna Included
|Brand:||Great Scott Gadgets|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.71 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|