VGA2USB - VGA Video Frame Grabber Capture Device via USB2, Model: VGA2USB, Electronics & Accessories Store
VGA2USB - VGA Video Frame Grabber Capture Device via USB2, Model: VGA2USB, Electronics & Accessories Store by Electronics World at Life N Gadget. MPN: RTT-MR-PN-6728189. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. VGA2USB is a compact pocket sized, external, low cost VGA capture device capable of capturing output from virtually any VGA source - such as a
VGA2USB is a compact pocket sized, external, low cost VGA capture device capable of capturing output from virtually any VGA source - such as a Windows PC, a Mac OS X, a Unix machine, an em?bed?ded system, a medical device, scientific or lab equipment, and more.
- RGB/VGA to USB 2.0 capture card with interlaced image output
- Low cost, basic, easy to use, external capture from any VGA source at up to 1920?-1200
- Outputs 3-28 FPS - interlaced
- Self-powered through USB - external power source not required
- Compact, external form factor - easy to transport and integrate
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with Directshow on Windows, Video4Linux on Linux, QuickTime on Mac OS X
VGA2USB is invaluable in the preparation of documentation, capturing of presentations and PowerPoint slides, analyzing monitor-less systems, and performing quality control on tested systems.
As a compact external device, VGA2USB is easy to use. About the size of a box of paperclips, it is easily plugged in and requires no additional power, sending a digitized video signal from VGA to USB. The frame rate is dependent on content being captured - content with lots of movement at higher resolutions will have lower frame rates. In the majority of applications, VGA2USB captures video at 10 FPS.
Features & Highlights
- Captures any VGA video (interlaced images) over USB 2.0
- Up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- USB-powered device, no power source needed
- Up to 30 frames per second, depending on resolution
- Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux
|Manufacturer:||Epiphan Systems Inc.|
|Publisher:||Epiphan Systems Inc.|
|Studio:||Epiphan Systems Inc.|